- Magnetic nanoparticles
- Magnetic refrigeration
- Permanent magnets
- Antibacterial agent
- Cancer treatment
Synthesis and characterization (structural and magnetic properties) of magnetic nanomaterials such as MR3,MR5, M2R17 , M6R23, M-Fe-P-Si, ferrites MFe2-xRxO4 (M : Ni, Co,… and R: Pr, Sm, Dy ,…) for the magnetic recording & the permanent magnets, for the refrigeration and the heat pump, for the environment and health.
Teaching and tutoring
Faculty of Science and Technology (UPEC)
- L1 CB / SVT and MISPC: Physical Tools 1 and 2 (Point mechanics, Electrostatics, Electricity, thermodynamics, optics), Geometric optics, Electrokinetics.
- L2: Optical Physics, Physical Sciences, Corpuscular Physics.
- M1 SGM: Structures and Behaviors of Materials 2, Mechanical properties of materials.
- M2 MAN: Development of nanomaterials, characterization (mössbauer spectroscopy).
Faculty of Health (UPEC)
- L1 Disciplinary option Physics-Chemistry: Electricity
Institute for Training Manipulators in Medical Electroradiology (AP-HP, UPEC)
- UE 2.11 Fundamental Physics
- Responsible for the Physical Technical Platform (FST of UPEC)
- Member elected to the scientific committee of the Faculty of Science and Technology, UPEC.
- Advisor to the scientific committee of the Faculty of Science and Technology, UPEC.
- Examiner for the TIPE joint test for the Polytechnics joint competition.